Twisted Mixed Tape: Best of 2013

14 Jan

Yes I’ve said it a million times. 2013 was craptastic. However, music always gets me through tough times, heck almost anything. So here’s a list of songs that were new or new to me in 2013.

Treasure by Bruno Mars- This song always makes me happy. It’s got a feel good melody & always puts me in a good mood.

Get Lucky by Daft Punk- Yeah I know this song was overplayed along with another song featuring Pharrell last summer, but I never got sick of this one. I always found myself singing along & still do. Like “Treasure” I like the old school feel of this one.

Take Back the Night- Justin Timberlake Man, I really like throwback vibes, huh?

My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark- Fall Out Boy It was so nice to hear some new Fall Out Boy after a hiatus. I love the driving beat of this one.

Try- Pink Last & most definitely not least. I love this song. I have no words really.

What are some of your favorite songs from the last year?

About these ads

7 Responses to “Twisted Mixed Tape: Best of 2013”

1. Dream January 14, 2014 at 9:11 am #

Love your list this week, from the 70’s feel of the Bruno Mars and Timberlake to the Fall Out Boy, which is another song I’ve been listening to constantly since I saw it here on the blog hop.

• basicallyb January 14, 2014 at 8:44 pm #

Thanks for stopping by! I love this mixed tape Tuesday hop.

2. cynkingfeeling January 14, 2014 at 6:22 pm #

I hadn’t heard that Fall Out Boy tune yet. Thanks for sharing.

• basicallyb January 14, 2014 at 8:43 pm #

You’re welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

3. Jen January 15, 2014 at 1:35 pm #

I always forget about Fallout Boy!!! Basically all of the other songs could have been on my list! I wish I loved Pink as much as everyone else. I totally understand why everyone does, but I have a thing about female vocalists.
    Other than that! BRAVO!

• basicallyb January 16, 2014 at 1:26 pm #

Cool! Glad you like the list. I’m not a hardcore Pink fan but she puts on a good show.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks