The first full week of the new year is in the books. Overall, not too bad. We started off the week with a long date day. We went to the BCS Championship where we saw our alma mater, Florida State win the championship in a nail biter of a game. I know I can never be an undergrad at FSU again, but it was nice to be in that college environment for the most part of the day. It really felt like home.
With that, I’ll list my 10 things of thankful
1) Being at the BCS Championship. Our longest time away from our son. It definitely helped recharge my batteries.
2) Andrew took a long nap today. He’s been very clingy all week so I’m glad he got some extra rest today…and mama too.
3) Speaking of rest, while little man took a long nap, mama got to unwind while watching some figure skating.
4) And speaking of figure skating, I learned a new move during my lesson yesterday, the backwards 3 turn.
5) My husband has been under the weather lately. While I’m not thankful for that, I am glad that Andrew was in a good mood because it was essentially me watching him all day.
6) Caught up with a lot of my mommy friends this week. Some I hadn’t seen in over a month.
7) Got news that our sitter is able to watch Andrew three times next week which is great because I’m still playing catch up from vacation.
8) I’m happy to report that I’ve been staying on top of my chores & to do list. Having a planner to write things out definitely helps.
9) Today’s gym class was a piece of cake. It was my first one in 3 weeks and I surprisingly had a lot of energy afterwards.
10) Back to clean eating…and it feels great.
What are you thankful for this week?