Well, I’ve never been one to make a resolution, let alone ten! When I do make resolutions, I only make one, and that only happens when I think of something I can actually stick to.
However, as I mentioned before, 2014 is all about positivity. I don’t want a repeat of 2013. So, I made a list of goals &I’d like to share those with you.
1) Stay on top of chores. Write down daily to-dos and stick to them.
2) Stay positive. Do not repeat 2013. Look for something to be thankful for every day.
3) Keep up your personal & skating journals. They will help you with your growth.
4) Minimize Facebook time. If you start scrolling aimlessly, it’s time to do something else.
5) Keep up skating and gym time. You lost all that weight after pregnancy back in 2012. You also spent some good money on new pants. You kept it up last year, now let’s repeat that.
6) Don’t be afraid to ask for help. You are not alone raising Andrew. It’s not easy.
7) Manage your time wisely. Make a schedule daily to keep you on task
8) Find time for yourself too. Being a mom is a demanding job. You need time to unwind too.
9) Come out of your shell when you meet people. It’s scary but you won’t meet new people if you don’t leave the house!
10) Remember the dog is part of the family. Make sure she gets her daily walks. She gets exercise, you get exercise, and the baby gets out & gets to see the world. Everyone wins.