This will probably be my last post on 2013. I’m eager to be done with it, but I couldn’t turn down another old school blog!
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
I flew across the country with a baby! It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be thankfully. Whew!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn’t make any resolutions or goals last year. I really don’t unless it’s something I know I’ll actually do. This year, I strive to be more positive & not repeat 2013.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
It’s more like who DIDN’T get birth! I know 5 people that gave birth last year.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Ummm…. I made some Japanese food, does that count? ;)
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Like Elaine, more “BRAVE“.
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 15th- Andrew’s first birthday
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Nursing for 16 months
9. What was your biggest failure?
Don’t get me started
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I love my Petunia Pickle Bottom Touring Tote :) I love how these bags are so pretty I will use them as handbags when the diapering stage is over.
12. Where did most of your money go?
baby things & concerts
13. What did you get really excited about?
Going back to the east coast to visit friends & family
14. What song will always remind you of 2013?
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder? Happier, for sure.
– thinner or fatter? about the same
– richer or poorer? Richer.
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
going to the beach. I keep forgetting it was there, even though I’m so close.
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
18. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family
19. What was your favorite TV program?
probably The Big Bang Theory
20. What were your favorite books of the year?
Jonathan Kellerman-Private Eyes
21. What was your favorite music from this year?
Check out my Twisted Mixed Tape post
22. What was your favorite film of the year?
Um…. I only saw three, so I don’t have much to go on.
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had a day to myself to get a mani pedi, a massage & some lunch :)
24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Hiring someone to wash, dry, & fold my clothes
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
HA! I’m not really a fashion person, never have been.
26. What kept you sane?
Ice skating :)
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
Sometimes things are not what you perceive.